The beauty of its architecture, the seafront with the blue view of the Mediterranean sea, the port with its mega yachts, the Camp Nou with its famous football club and famous football players and most of all the cool lifestyle of the Barcelonese, all of these make Barcelona a great city to visit and live in.
Here’s our must-do list for first time visitors and regular Barcelona lovers like us.
- Best Hotels: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, W Barcelona, Arts Hotel, Serras Hotel
- Best Rooftop bars: Mandarin Oriental Hotel; The Breeze bar at W Barcelona
- Best Restaurants: Xiringuito Escriba for a wonderful paella by the beach; Ikibena for a fusion of Japanese and Brazilian food; Kaiku for the locavore seafood and homey cooking; Me for a creative Vietnamese cooking from the amazing chef, Thang Pham and of course, la Boqueria for the best tapas and local ambiance
- Best Brunch: Federal Café for its relax and bobo atmosphere; Majestic Hotel for a classy yet affordable brunch (with Champagne!)
- Best Spa: Aires de Barcelona
- Best Ballad: Barcelona Segway Tour
- Best places for kids: Cuitadella park, Park Guël; Aquarium Barcelona; Tibidabo amusement park.
- Best place to watch a F.C. Barcelona game: Camp Nou
Enjoy and have fun in this wonderful city!
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire