El Pins Resort - Ibiza
El Pins Resort in Ibiza located in Sant Antoni de Portmany and it’s a four stars hotel.
The resort has been recently renovated and it looks like brand new. We like the design and luminosity; most of the areas in the hotel are very clean; from the pool area to our room; from the gym to the breakfast restaurant and from the lobby to the spa.
Here is our review for El Pins Resort:
The positive points:
- Well located for visiting the prettiest beaches on the island
- Pleasant swimming pools (nice music, bar)
- Very clean room, each with its own terrace
- Good breakfast, they good and tasty natural fruits
- Good bedding
- Good gym room but a little bit small
- Quite correct multisport field (tennis, basketball, and football)
The negative points:
- No real bathroom in the room, there is a toilet, a shower but the sink is next to the bed, it's
- Absence of tissues and iron in the room
- Absence of dressing gown for the pool and the spa
- No complementary water bottles and coffee
- Paid parking (15 Euros a day) extremely expensive
- Paid Spa (12.50 Euros each time)
- No game room for junior kids even though it said that there is a junior room
- All balls, from basketballs to footballs have been teared down with a knife by an unknow
and deranged person during our stay
We have expressed our negative points to Alberto, the manager of the hotel and he seemed quite embarrassed by our points.
Overall, we had a pleasant nine days stay at this hotel. It was very good value for our stay.
El Pins Resort
Carrer des Caló,
07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany
Balears Island, Spain
Tel +34 971 34 03 01
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire